Belt centralized control and video monitoring system
The whole system can realize remote centralized control and local centralized control. The local centralized control of 5 belts and 2 coal feeders can also control 5 belts and 2 coal feeders in the dispatching room.
System construction objectives
In order to promote the work of “mechanized personnel replacement and automatic personnel reduction” and improve the level of mine automation, Tashidian coal mine needs to carry out the technical transformation of the centralized control of the main transport belt conveyor system, so as to realize the monitoring, monitoring and centralized control of all belts in the main coal flow in the underground centralized control room and dispatching room.
(1) Real-time: The system must ensure that all monitoring in the system is “available” without excessive delays that cause the system to get out of control.
(2) Reliability: On the one hand, when any component (whether hardware or software) of the system fails, it will not cause the entire system to be paralyzed. To ensure that the system is not interrupted during network maintenance and improvement.
(3) Openness: The system should be able to ensure that devices from different manufacturers can communicate with each other when using common protocols, and can work together in the integrated environment of products from many manufacturers. It determines whether a certain communication technology can be accepted by the majority of manufacturers and users of automation equipment, and the key to its promotion and application.
(4) Easy to manage and maintain: Due to the large number and variety of network equipment and the small number of personnel dedicated to information management in the mine, consideration should be given to minimizing the workload of management and maintenance when designing the control system.
(5) Security: The system must establish reliable security measures such as data transmission, backup, and storage, and at the same time, it should be able to prevent outside illegal users from invading.
(6) Flexibility: centralized control system can be centralized control automatic control, centralized control manual control, local control and other methods; the communication of the centralized control system adopts redundant communication mode.
The belt production monitoring system consists of upper industrial control computer, console, control boxes of each substation, all kinds of protection sensors, voice phones, control cables and other major equipment.
The main console and main station control box are set at the head of 1 belt conveyor for data communication with each sub station, and the control part and protection of the main shaft belt conveyor are connected to the main station control box; the sub control boxes are set at the head of 1, 2, 3 and 4 belt conveyor respectively; the professional network is formed between the main station and each sub station through communication, and the sub station transmits all kinds of collected data to the main console; the main station The main console can display the status and operation parameters of all belt conveyors and other equipment.
This control system takes the main station PLC (Siemens S7 Series) and sub station (Siemens S7 Series) as the core, plus voice communication system, video monitoring system, radar level monitoring device, to realize the automatic control function, realize the communication and connection between the main control PLC, human-machine interface system and field equipment, and complete the whole belt conveyor and centralized control. High performance PLC is selected as the control PLC. The PLC control box can be networked with the mine integrated automation system through industrial Ethernet.
The overall structural design of the scheme consists of four parts:
Belt transportation monitoring system of kj144 coal mine
KJ942 coal mine image monitoring system
KT144 mining broadcast communication system
Radar level monitoring device
Detailed scheme design
According to the status quo of the underground belt conveyor transportation system in Tashidian coal mine, the detailed design will be based on the field coal mine transportation monitoring system, coal mine image monitoring system, mine broadcast communication system and radar level monitoring device.
Design of coal mine transportation monitoring system
1. System functions
(1) Data collection function
The control system shall be able to collect and upload various parameters of the operation equipment of the production system to the host in real time. The main data includes analog quantity and digital quantity. It is divided into the following parts:
The simulation parameters are as follows: belt conveyor speed, motor temperature, current, etc;
The digital parameters mainly include: the start and stop status of each operation equipment in the production system;
(2) Monitoring and protection function
The system has continuous measurement of speed, temperature, current, etc. Through the detection of the speed sensor signal of the system, slip, over speed, under speed and broken belt protection can be carried out. The system can also detect and display the bearing temperature, winding temperature and drum temperature of the motor. After setting the alarm value and shutdown value of each continuous quantity in the parameter menu, once the alarm value is reached, it will automatically alarm. If the shutdown value is exceeded, it will automatically shut down (of course, it can also be set to alarm only, not shut down).
The belt conveyor is equipped with start warning signal, deviation, emergency stop, watering, smoke, speed, coal stacking, longitudinal tearing, temperature and other protection.
2. Control mode
The electric control system shall have five working modes: centralized control, local, maintenance, manual and remote
Centralized control: when the production flow network (line) is formed, the machine receives the control signal from the centralized control room through the communication interface, automatically starts and stops according to the process requirements of the front and rear machines, detects the operation of each equipment and protection sensor, and transmits its operation status and fault condition to the main monitoring station through communication. In the touch screen operation area, you can start and stop several belt conveyors related to the mining area with one key, or you can start and stop each belt conveyor separately.
Local: the driver of the machine controls the start and stop of the conveyor, and has the front and rear locking function. All protections are put into operation. The PLC control box substation of the machine completes the start and stop of the belt conveyor.
Maintenance: in case of non main protection failure of the equipment, bypass the protection first and continue to start up. At this time, the equipment can be repaired and operated at the same time to meet the production requirements to the greatest extent. When leaving the factory, only the pull switch is kept to work, and other protections are bypassed. The PLC control box substation of this part completes the start and stop of this belt conveyor.
Manual: when the system control core fails, it can be used as emergency measures for temporary production when it cannot be repaired for a short time.
Remote control: Ethernet (or RS485) interface is reserved, which can be used to control the start and stop of underground belt conveyor and other equipment by the upper computer of dispatching room or centralized control room through the automatic industrial ring network.
3. Control requirements
(1) Realize the safe operation mode of starting the reverse coal flow and stopping along the coal flow.
(2) After the belt stops, the belt in the direction of coal shall be stopped immediately.
(3) It has perfect belt protection. Various belt protection of each belt can choose whether to put protection into operation. For the protection put into operation, it can choose to act and alarm, but not act but alarm.
(4) If there are more than two incoming coal belts in any belt, all incoming coal belts are locked with each other.
(5) Under normal circumstances, the coal feeder must be stopped first, and the belt shall be stopped after a period of delay to ensure that the belt is pulled empty. Delay time = belt length / belt speed.
(6) The system has each control mode, and only one control mode can be effective for the same belt at the same time.