With the development of modern science and technology, the requirement of automation control degree of production system is increasing. The control process requires more safety and reliability and more complete functions. It needs centralized monitoring, real-time access and automatic analysis of production process information in order to implement the best operation plan. Therefore, according to the technical requirements of the mine and the existing situation of the equipment, the main fan of Dequan Mine is monitored and controlled.
PC bus industrial control system is used in the main fan monitoring system, which centralizes advanced technologies such as industrial computer, intelligent data acquisition, calculation and control, graphics display, image monitoring, network communication and so on. It has the functions of graphic display, centralized display of various information and data, automatic record of historical data, automatic generation of data reports, abnormal alarm and protection shutdown, information networking, printing, etc. It is a high-performance monitoring system with comprehensive functions, strong versatility and good openness. The system has the advantages of high reliability, fast processing speed, high monitoring accuracy, easy operation and low maintenance cost.
The main functions of the system should include at least:
(1) Collecting electrical parameters of ventilation system and operating state parameters of equipment, and realizing interlocking control of ventilator and its auxiliary equipment.
(2) Collecting the operating parameters of the ventilation system [monitoring equipment parameters], monitoring the negative pressure, air volume, wind speed, fan vibration, surge stall, blade angle of the ventilator, and making corresponding control. Negative pressure acquisition requires circumferential three-hole method.
(3) Collecting temperature parameters, monitoring and controlling winding temperature of motor, bearing temperature at both ends of motor, bearing temperature of fan and winding temperature of transformer.
(4) Realize the start-stop control of the electric butterfly valve, and monitor its opening and closing status.
(5) Collecting the current and voltage of the low-voltage cabinet (4-20 mA).
(6) Acquisition of AC output, current, power and frequency (4-20 mA).
(7) Realize the start-stop control of fan frequency converter, and monitor its operation status, light and heavy faults.
(8) Realize the frequency control of fan frequency converter.
(9) It has the functions of sensor signal disconnection, network signal disconnection, fault monitoring and alarming of PLC and its I/O module.
(10) Display ventilation system dynamic flow chart, fan control flow chart, power supply system chart, process parameter table, electrical parameters, equipment operation status (work, stop, fault) and alarm parameter table at the operation station.
(11) The management terminal can be accessed remotely through local area network through industrial Ethernet and mine integrated automation management system networking, through the mine network system server to release data;
Setting different access rights for different users can be divided into Engineer level, operator level, browsing level and so on.
(12) The number of system I/O should be 20% standby.
(13) The system has the functions of real-time alarm and historical alarm. Real-time alarm can display the parameters of each measuring point (such as upper and lower limits). When alarm occurs, the monitoring screen will pop up the alarm screen. At the same time, it has the functions of intelligent information voice prompt and fault voice alarm.
Advancement and maturity
Using advanced, mature, practical and promising technology, the control system has a long life cycle and does not blindly pursue high-grade. It can not only meet current needs, but also adapt to future development (including equipment and technology).
Efficient and stable system, can provide 365 days a year, 24 hours a day of non-stop operation.
It has two control modes: remote control and local control. When the communication between the central control cabinet and remote monitoring platform is interrupted, it automatically transfers to the local control mode.
All-round monitoring of the main fan system and other aspects of the system can give early warning of abnormalities.
Easy to operate
Advanced and easy-to-use graphical human-machine interface functions provide effective tools for information sharing and exchange, information resources query and retrieval.
Equipment and terminals must respond quickly and sufficiently to meet the real-time requirements.
Under certain financial resources, we should make the best use of them and establish a high-level and perfect system with appropriate investment.
1. The system can quickly and accurately real-time monitor the operation parameters of the equipment, including negative pressure, air volume, temperature, vibration, surge, voltage, current, power, electricity and other important parameters. It can quickly analyze and process the operation monitoring parameters, and timely alarm and protection actions are found to prevent major safety accidents.
2. Displaying equipment operation data in digital display, analog instrument, trend curve, report forms and other forms, and automatically storing it in the database for long-term storage, can be consulted at any time, ensuring the authenticity and validity of the data, reducing the impact of human factors, is conducive to help formulate a sound economic operation plan and timely discovery of hidden troubles and prevent them from happening.
3. Display the running state of the equipment with dynamic graphics, which is intuitive and easy to watch.
4. The system has remote control function. It can directly control the start/stop of the fan manually/automatically on the remote computer. The control has security authority and prevents arbitrary operation.
5. The system uses industrial-level computer and modular intelligent data acquisition device to meet the long-term stable and reliable uninterrupted operation in harsh environment, and a system can monitor multiple devices at the same time.
6. The monitoring system can connect the field with the mine LAN through the data transmission network, realize remote control of equipment and data browsing, improve the monitoring efficiency, meet the requirements of information management of the whole mine and even the whole situation, and ensure the timely development of emergency plans when the ventilation system encounters faults.
7. The application of computer monitoring system realizes remote data monitoring, control monitoring and other functions, and satisfies the working conditions of unmanned on-site.
8. Easy maintenance and low operation cost. The system is easy to expand, and can increase or decrease nodes at any time according to the need to meet all-round needs of enterprises.
9. Centralized control function. The functions of system interlocking, starting and stopping control, protection, on-line monitoring of fan working status and data communication are realized. At the same time, in order to ensure the safe operation of the system when the PLC exits or fails, the system has complete manual control and display alarm instruments such as motor, fan bearing and motor stator temperature.
10. On-line monitoring of the working state of the main fan. Acquisition and display of technical parameters, electrical parameters and operation status of electrical equipment of main fan room. Monitoring parameters include inlet static pressure, air volume, gas concentration, bearing temperature, motor bearing temperature, motor winding temperature, fan vibration, surge, motor power, current, voltage, power factor, switch state of fan gate, brake switch state, fan main motor start-stop signal and forward and reverse signal, high-voltage cabinet circuit breaker closing and opening position, spring machine. Energy storage status, grounding switch and experimental position, fault alarm, accident tripping, abnormal protection device and other signals. Real-time display of fan operating conditions and efficiency.
11. It can monitor the data in real time and display them in dynamic graphics and figures. It can also draw the characteristic curve of fan performance and output it through printer.
12. Storage and query of various monitoring data. The system saves 365 days of data from that day, in which the hourly data is stored as an average of one hour, and records the average of various monitoring data in one day and the changing trend chart of each parameter 24 hours a day.
13. It can display all working conditions, alarm and recall accidents. The system can display the operating point of fan on the performance curve of fan. When the fan is abnormal, the system can give alarm prompt at all relevant interfaces, and record all kinds of parameters, dates and time within one hour from the current moment for post-analysis.
14. Overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, overload, leakage monitoring, alarm and counter-control can be realized.
15. The system should have the function of fault self-diagnosis, and analyze and judge the fault. Print operation report (shift, day, month, year) and alarm, fault real-time report.
16. Connecting with mine dispatching room: Transfer the operation status of each equipment in ventilator room to mine dispatching center in real time through high-speed industrial ethernet.
17. Dual monitoring should be adopted for bearing temperature at both ends of motor, motor stator (three-phase) and fan.
18. The PLC control program adopts modular structure. The system can be debugged and run in segments according to the program module. The program structure is clear, simple, easy to understand, easy to simulate and debug, and fast to run.
19. According to the running time of the fan, the system realizes the rotation of two fans and prolongs the service life of the fan.
20. The system PLC uses S7-300 series PLC to control the start/stop of fan, the opening/closing of air door, protection, etc. The system PLC uses two sets of redundant structure design, redundant network, live hot plug-and-pull module, and the I/0 interface of PLC should have no less than 20% standby points.
21. The operation status, parameter display, parameter setting and fault inquiry of the integrated industrial computer display system are convenient for parameter setting and inquiry on site.
22. Monitor the operation status of the fan and its accessories dynamically on the touch screen. Real-time display of wind speed, wind pressure, gas concentration, temperature, vibration, hydraulic pressure, oil pressure, voltage, current, power, electricity and other parameters. Over-limit alarm, automatic pop-up of the fault screen, automatic flashing of the fault point. It has the functions of fault record, historical data query and so on.
23. The system has the function of communication interface. PLC can communicate with touch screen and ground monitoring host simultaneously, transmit data, exchange information, and realize remote control function.
24. The system protection functions are as follows:
25. Overtemperature protection
1. Technical Support and Services
The technical support, installation, commissioning and after-sales service of the system are fully undertaken by Huainan Wantai Electronics Co., Ltd. The company is a comprehensive development and production unit. It is a high-tech enterprise integrating scientific research and development, production and operation, and engineering installation. It has rich engineering experience in the field of coal mine automation and informationization. The company has dozens of professional engineering and technical teams, scientific customer management system (CRM), and sufficient spare parts guarantee that it can provide fast and professional services to users at any time. 。
2. Installation Services
Huainan Wantai Electronics Co., Ltd. has always attached great importance to engineering management and regarded engineering quality as the foundation of enterprise survival. The company carries out the whole process of professional management for each project. For each winning project, the company will appoint a full-time project manager to be responsible for the whole process of the project, which mainly includes contract negotiation, work schedule and project implementation plan, organization and coordination of the work of the project team, liaison with the project manager of the buyer, regular oral or written report to the buyer on the progress of the project, and discussion of the existing problems in the project. Questions and acceptance of user supervision, formulation of project acceptance documents and collation, summary of technical documents.
3. Service during the shelf life
After acceptance of the system, the warranty period begins. The shelf life is 24 months, and the system is maintained free of charge during the shelf life.
Huainan Wantai Electronics Co., Ltd. has a quality service hotline. Users can use telephone, fax and e-mail to carry out warranty. Whether they are during or outside the warranty period, they can submit a 7*24-hour repair report, and the response time of the repair is 2 hours to provide solutions.
Huainan Wantai Electronics Co., Ltd. will respond immediately and arrive at the site 24 hours after receiving the emergency repair from users.
Huainan Wantai Electronics Co., Ltd. is responsible for free maintenance due to the failure caused by the design, manufacture or quality of the equipment. If the equipment can not be repaired, the company will be responsible for free replacement. If the damage is caused by user or other external reasons, the company will be responsible for the maintenance. Only the cost of hardware and travel expenses are charged for the maintenance, and the service fee is exempted. If it cannot be repaired, the company is responsible for replacing it and charging the hardware fee according to the cost.
Huainan Wantai Electric Co., Ltd. will provide technical information and training to users, so that users can manage, operate, maintain and troubleshoot independently, so as to ensure the normal operation of the system equipment.
The training plan includes the following contents.
The working principle and technical performance of the equipment;
Equipment installation and testing;
Equipment maintenance and operation